Bright Pink Agency, a dynamic boutique marketing firm in Coral Springs, Florida, is seeking a full-stack web developer (part-time or full-time) to join our team in Iasi, Romania to help us create a wonderful web presence for our awesome clients.
Immediate. Part-time or full-time work-from-home, preferably in Iasi, Romania.
Commensurate with experience
- Are experienced in web development for at least 2 years (or can provide an equivalent consistent portfolio for freelance work)
- Are awesome at writing PHP, HTML, CSS, and JS
- Have experience working with MySQL and large relational databases
- Have strong WordPress skills
- Are fluent in English
- Have a strong desire to learn new things
- Have some experience working with Photoshop – we love developers with a keen eye for design!
Bonus points if you also:
- Have worked with Moodle before
- Have knowledge of accessibility and WCAG standards
- Have some experience working with payments APIs ( think Authorize.NET, Stripe, PayPal )
Your responsibilities will include:
- Giving life to our creative team’s brilliant designs
- Improving existing websites and building new ones
- Sharing your knowledge and efforts across projects to build strong and consistent websites
- Being a decent human being (that comes first, actually)
- 10 paid vacation days (accrued) + 5 paid holidays
- 3 paid sick days that can be used as vacation days if you don’t use them before December
- the opportunity to work with a creative, supportive, ambitious team with tremendous growth opportunities
Who we are:
Bright Pink Agency is a full-service marketing agency founded almost 12 years ago. Our main office is located in Coral Springs, FL; our creative team is in Iasi, Romania; but our clients are based throughout the US & Canada. When clients sign up with us, they’re with us for the long run. We’d like you to help us keep it that way.
Send your resume, cover letter and recommendations/referrals to careers@BrightPinkAgency.com
See more careers at Bright Pink Agency