Bright Pink Agency, a dynamic boutique marketing firm in Coral Springs, FL, is seeking an in-house Marketing Project Manager to help keep our marketing, design, and development teams and projects organized.
Full-time, hybrid or in-office (in Coral Springs, FL).
$40,000 – $45,000
- Demonstrate a positive, collaborative attitude
- Are a clear communicator with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Are detail-oriented with a high bar for product and process quality and user experience
- Are capable of proofreading and assisting with editing copy for clarity
- Have experience managing operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams on tight deadlines
- Are organized and results-driven
- Are comfortable with technology
- Have experience working with project management applications (any)
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to run efficient and engaging meetings with teams and stakeholders, both in-person and remotely
- Have demonstrable experience in effective delegation and task management
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects in various stages
- Are a quick learner, who can understand complex requirements and assess dependencies and estimations
- Can work cross-functionally in order to understand the business and how each department contributes to the bottom-line
- Enjoy a good sense of aesthetic – you don’t need to be a designer, but you should have a trained eye for what looks right and what doesn’t, and be able to see beyond personal preference
Bonus points if you also:
- Are marketing-savvy
- Have experience with agency life
- Are experienced in agile development, especially Scrum
The Marketing Project Manager role includes:
- Overseeing the day-to-day marketing operations for each project ensuring they are on track and continue to align with the established marketing strategy.
- Facilitating two-way information flow with strategy, design, and development teams to ensure proper outcomes.
- Establishing and owning the infrastructure and processes that will allow the team and its initiatives to succeed.
- Providing oversight for a multitude of projects through progress tracking, updates, analysis and metrics reporting where applicable.
- Ensuring proper resourcing is in place where needed, and able to properly address when and where it isn’t.
- Paid time off and sick days
- Company-sponsored retirement plan
- The opportunity to work with our fun, creative, supportive, and ambitious team with tremendous growth opportunities.
Who we are:
Bright Pink Agency is a full-service marketing agency founded in 2008. Our main office is conveniently located in Coral Springs, FL – in the Coral Springs Professional Campus, at University & Westview Dr. – but our clients are based throughout the US & Canada. When clients sign up with us, they’re with us for the long run. We’d like you to help us keep it that way.
Send your resume or LinkedIn profile to Careers@BrightPinkAgency.com.