Bright Pink Agency, a dynamic boutique marketing firm in Coral Springs, FL, is seeking an in-house Marketing Project Manager to help keep our marketing projects organized and progressing smoothly.
Full-time; in-office (in Coral Springs, FL).
$45,000 – $50,000
- Have at least three years of marketing or project management experience
- Demonstrate a positive, collaborative attitude
- Are a clear communicator with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Are detail-oriented with a high bar for product and process quality and user experience
- Are capable of proofreading and assisting with editing copy for clarity
- Have experience managing operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams on tight deadlines
- Are organized and results-driven
- Are comfortable with technology
- Have experience working with project management applications (any)
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate efficiently with team members and stakeholders, both in-person and remotely
- Have demonstrable experience in effective delegation and task management
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects in various stages
- Are a problem-solver and a quick learner who can understand complex requirements and assess dependencies and estimations
- Can work cross-functionally to understand the business and how each department contributes to the bottom-line
- Possess a good sense of aesthetics – you don’t need to be a designer, but you should have a trained eye for what looks right and what doesn’t and be able to see beyond personal preference
The Marketing Project Manager role includes:
- Overseeing the day-to-day marketing operations for each project, ensuring they are on track and continue to align with the established marketing strategy.
- Facilitating two-way information flow with strategy, design, content, and development teams to ensure proper outcomes.
- Establishing and owning the infrastructure and processes that allow the team and its initiatives to succeed.
- Providing oversight for many projects through progress tracking, updates, analysis, and metrics reporting where applicable.
- Ensuring proper resourcing is where needed and able to properly address when and where it isn’t.
- Can effectively listen to client requests and translate them into tasks/action items.
- Paid time off and sick days
- Flexible work hours and remote days
- Every other Friday off
- Company-sponsored retirement plan
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- The opportunity to work with our fun, creative, supportive, and ambitious team with tremendous growth opportunities
Who we are:
Bright Pink Agency is a full-service marketing agency founded in 2008. Our main office is conveniently located in Coral Springs, FL – in the Coral Springs Innovation Park, at University & NW 28th Street. – but our clients are based throughout the US & Canada. When clients sign up with us, they’re with us for the long run. We’d like you to help us keep it that way.
Send your resume or LinkedIn profile to Careers@BrightPinkAgency.com.