Bright Pink Agency, a dynamic boutique marketing firm in Coral Springs, FL, is seeking an in-house Marketing Project Manager (part-time or full-time) to help keep our marketing, design, and development teams and projects organized.
August 2020 or sooner
Part-time or full-time, in-office (Coral Springs, FL)
$40,000 – $45,000 (40-hr/wk)
- Demonstrate a positive, collaborative attitude
- Are a clear communicator with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Are detail-oriented with a high bar for product and process quality and user experience
- Are capable of proofreading and assisting with editing copy for clarity
- Have experience managing operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams on tight deadlines
- Are organized and results-driven
- Are comfortable with technology
- Have experience working with project management applications (any)
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to run efficient and engaging meetings with teams and stakeholders, both in-person and remotely
- Have demonstrable experience in effective delegation and task management
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects in various stages
- Are a quick learner, who can understand complex requirements and assess dependencies and estimations
- Can work cross-functionally in order to understand the business and how each department contributes to the bottom-line
- Enjoy a good sense of aesthetic – you don’t need to be a designer, but you should have a trained eye for what looks right and what doesn’t, and be able to see beyond personal preference
Bonus points if you also:
- Are marketing-savvy
- Have experience with agency life
- Are experienced in agile development, especially Scrum
The Marketing Project Manager role includes:
- Overseeing the day-to-day marketing operations for each project ensuring they are on track and continue to align with the established marketing strategy.
- Facilitating two-way information flow with strategy, design, and development teams to ensure proper outcomes.
- Establishing and owning the infrastructure and processes that will allow the team and its initiatives to succeed.
- Providing oversight for a multitude of projects through progress tracking, updates, analysis and metrics reporting where applicable.
- Ensuring proper resourcing is in place where needed, and able to properly address when and where it isn’t.
- 10 paid vacation days (accrued) + 5 paid holidays
- 3 paid sick days that can be used as vacation days if you don’t use them before December
- the opportunity to work with a creative, supportive, ambitious team with tremendous growth opportunities
Who we are:
Bright Pink Agency is a full-service marketing agency founded almost 12 years ago. Our main office is conveniently located in Coral Springs, FL – in the Coral Springs Professional Campus, at University & Westview Dr. – but our clients are based throughout the US & Canada. When clients sign up with us, they’re with us for the long run. We’d like you to help us keep it that way.
Send your resume, cover letter and recommendations/referrals to careers@BrightPinkAgency.com
See more careers at Bright Pink Agency