Bright Pink Agency, a dynamic boutique marketing firm in Coral Springs, FL, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Representative.
Part-time, hybrid (office in Coral Springs, FL).
- Prepare, post, verify, and record customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Create invoices according to company practices; submit invoices to customers.
- Maintain and update customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Draft correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identify delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contact delinquent account holders to request payment.
- Create reports regarding the current status of customer accounts as requested.
- Research customer discrepancies and past-due amounts.
- Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the general ledger.
- Assists in reconciling revenue accounts each month.
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
- Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Are proficient in Quickbooks.
- Are able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company.
- Are a creative marketing agency founded in 2008.
- Are conveniently located in the Coral Springs Professional Campus, University & Westview Dr.
- Service clients throughout the US & Canada.
- Are proud that when clients sign up with us, they’re with us for the long run.
- Would like you to help us keep it that way.
- Paid time off and sick days
- Company-sponsored retirement plan
- The opportunity to work with our fun, creative, supportive, and ambitious team with tremendous growth opportunities.
Apply for the accounts receivable representative role:
Send your resume and cover letter (REQUIRED) to Careers@BrightPinkAgency.com.