If you struggle with landing page conversion rates, you’re not alone. Although creating a landing page is seemingly simple, making a successful one can be tricky. There is no clear-cut way of making a high conversion landing page. However, there are several tried and true elements that you can implement to create a landing page that converts.
How to create a landing page that converts
- Have a brief but engaging headline. Your headline is the first thing your visitors will see, so you want it to be concise, simple to understand, and captivating simultaneously.
- Create a sub headline that points out the advantages of your product, service, offer, etc. It should extend the information in your headline. It goes without saying that your grammar should be perfect.
- Include bullet points that highlight the advantages of what you are selling or promoting. Be concise, since attention span on the web is pretty short.
- Add a form or call-to-action button. In the form, include only essential information you want from the visitor, such as email and name. If you have a call-to-action button, make it stand out from the page. Use colors and designs that will attract attention. These elements should be above the fold, where the most important parts of the page are. Interesting fact: 80% of people spend their time above the fold.
- Include compelling images and / or videos. An image is worth a thousand words, as the saying goes. Pictures and videos stand out and will help visitors have a better understanding of your content.
- Add testimonials to help establish trust in the visitor’s mind. Note that the testimonials should not be vaguely relevant to your product or service. They also serve to reinforce the statements you are making.
- Don’t include links to your website. Removing site navigation will decrease the chances that the visitor will leave your page by clicking on other distracting links.
- Provide social buttons to encourage users to share your landing page. These social media buttons are just some of the very few navigational options a landing page should include.
Following these tips can positively impact your page’s conversion rate. Remember to constantly tweak your page by changing images, copy, and forms, and run A/B tests to see what attracts the most leads.
If you need help creating a successful landing page for your business, look no further than Bright Pink Agency. We’ve created dozens of high-converting websites and landing pages since 2008, and we specialize in web design and development for franchises. Give us a call or chat with us today.