Facebook has nearly three billion monthly users. This fact alone makes Facebook an attractive place for marketers to promote any type of business. Yet, Facebook marketing can be both intimidating and fun to learn.
With all the tools at your disposal, it’s easy to get lost in your attempt to promote your business on Facebook. However, Facebook is also a great starting point for your business marketing plan. This article will help you learn how to promote your business on Facebook.
Facebook Marketing Tips for Small Businesses
Here are nine efficient Facebook marketing tips:
- Completely fill out your Facebook page — Once you’ve created the Facebook page for your business, make sure to fill all the forms in the company description. The more you reveal information about your business, the more trust you build with prospects. Giving the full description of your site also helps users learn more about your business without having to access an external source.
- Post consistently — Your posts are the most obvious ways to reach your audience. However, are you posting regularly, and do you know how often to post? According to a study from Hootsuite, you should generally post once and no more than twice daily.
- Use external tools — Every small business owner should use external tools to streamline their Facebook marketing efforts. Scheduling platforms like Hootsuite or Buffer allow you to create and schedule posts, saving you precious time. Other tools, such as content curators, help you find the most relevant information to share with your audience.
- Engage with your audience — Even if you’re a big company that receives hundreds of comments and messages daily, you should engage with your audience as much as possible. Reply to comments, thank them for sharing their thoughts, answer questions, aim to resolve any complaints, etc. Communication helps strengthen your relationship with your followers.
- Create events — Facebook events are a great way to attract users’ attention. When you plan your next big sale or real-world event, create a Facebook event and invite your followers. Plan, coordinate, and spread awareness of your brand through Facebook events. Use this tool in a way that will benefit you and your customers.
- Join or create a group — Posts can get you likes and comments, but groups have the power to drive more engagement from people who share your interest. You can join a group that fits your business (such as traveling, pizza delivery, web design, etc.) or create your own. Post relevant content that will engage your audience or start conversations. If you offer valuable information, you will grow in the eyes of your customers.
- Get reviews — Once you have a follower base, don’t be shy and ask your fans to leave a review. But make sure to follow Facebook’s Community Guidelines — ask for reviews in a non-intrusive way and without offering incentives. Reviews are highly important in influencing a customer’s buying decisions. Learn more about the importance of online reviews.
- Run ads — It is harder and harder to get organic reach as a Facebook Page. Publishing a few posts weekly won’t cut it if you plan to improve your Facebook marketing. Features like Facebook Ads are essential for increasing your reach and getting found by the right audience. The great part is that it’s easy to use Facebook Ads Manager and to run ads. In addition, this tool is highly versatile and allows you to target your website traffic, Facebook fans, email list, and more.
- Install Meta Pixel – This piece of code for your website will measure your website conversions. Pixel helps you measure, optimize and build audiences for your ad campaigns. You’ll see your ads’ performance in Ads Manager. Pixel helps you a great deal to know who your visitors are and to create ads that target those people.
All things considered, Facebook marketing can be difficult, but the Facebook marketing tips above are a strong starting point. Don’t forget to track your progress in the Analytics feature of the Facebook Business Manager. Facebook provides a wealth of information on its website to help you promote your business.
For Social Media Marketing and Management, Call the BrightPink Team!
Looking for more marketing tips for your small business? Check out our tips on making a small business marketing plan and learn what marketing mistakes to avoid. If you require assistance creating content for your social media accounts and want someone to manage it, we’re here to help. Call us now for a free quote, and we’ll get you started on the road to success with social media marketing!