Marketing Account Manager
Bright Pink Agency, a dynamic boutique marketing firm in Coral Springs, FL, is seeking an in-house Marketing Account Manager to lead client accounts, provide expert counsel, develop, and execute successful communication plans, and achieve measurable results.
Full-time; in-office (in Coral Springs, FL).
$50,000 – $55,000
- Have at least three years of marketing account management experience
- Demonstrate a positive, collaborative attitude
- Are a clear communicator with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Are detail-oriented with a high bar for product and process quality and user experience
- Are capable of proofreading and assisting with editing copy for clarity
- Have experience managing operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams on tight deadlines
- Are organized and results-driven
- Are comfortable with technology
- Have experience working with project management applications
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate efficiently with team members and stakeholders, both in-person and remotely
- Have demonstrable experience in effective delegation and task management
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple accounts in various stages
- Are a problem-solver and a quick learner who can understand complex requirements and assess dependencies and estimations
- Can work cross-functionally to understand the business and how each department contributes to the bottom-line
- Possess a good sense of aesthetics – you don’t need to be a designer, but you should have a trained eye for what looks right and what doesn’t and be able to see beyond personal preference
- Availability for some travel to conventions and conferences up to 3 times a year
The Marketing Account Manager role includes:
- Managing and translating client requests into effective communication strategies utilizing Bright Pink Agency services
- Content planning for websites (WordPress experience preferred), social media, and other marketing materials
- Creating and executing client marketing plans and managing budgets effectively
- Facilitating two-way information flow with strategy, design, content, and development teams to ensure proper outcomes
- Writing compelling marketing strategies that will effectively solve client needs and pain points
- Establishing and owning the infrastructure and processes that allow the team and its initiatives to succeed
- Providing oversight for many projects through progress tracking, updates, analysis, and budgeting where applicable
- Working with all members of a client team to gather deliverables and status reports for significant milestones, then lead the client presentation
- Ensuring proper resourcing is where needed and able to properly address when and where it isn’t
- Franchising/multi-location experience is a plus.
- Paid time off and sick days
- Flexible work hours and remote days
- Every other Friday off
- Company-sponsored retirement plan
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- The opportunity to work with our fun, creative, supportive, and ambitious team with tremendous growth opportunities.
Who we are:
Bright Pink Agency is a full-service marketing agency founded in 2008. Our main office is located in Coral Springs, FL – but our clients are based throughout the US & Canada. When clients sign up with us, they’re with us for the long run. We’d like you to help us keep it that way.
Send your resume or LinkedIn profile to Careers@BrightPinkAgency.com.