Bright Pink Agency, a dynamic boutique marketing firm in Coral Springs, FL, is seeking an in-house Content Editor.
Part-time (9 AM – 1 PM), in-office (Coral Springs, FL)
Very high possibility for transitioning to full time within several months (or sooner).
Commensurate with experience.
- Have perfect grammar. You cringe when you read your friends’ social media posts.
- Your attention to detail makes your friends/coworkers ask you for a “second pair of eyes”, in case they missed anything (and they always do, don’t they?)
- Turn bad text good, good text great, and great text exquisite. You simply can’t help it. You are the King Midas of copy.
- Have experience writing/editing blogs, website copy, newsletters, and social media posts; preferably for other people, not yourself.
- Have managed other people’s social media accounts professionally. You know the difference between a LinkedIn Profile and a LinkedIn Company Page, a Facebook Profile and a Facebook Page… you get the idea.
- You know how to create or fix the setup of said social media accounts (as well as Instagram, Twitter, and Google My Business – at a minimum).
- Have worked in WordPress before (editing copy).
- Know how to edit for readability and keyword optimization (typically assisted by a plugin like Yoast).
- Have worked with social media schedulers before.
- Know how to rewrite a blurb in 10 different ways (if needed) to create content variations.
- Are comfortable communicating with our team and our clients.
- Are creative and continue to educate yourself in your craft, so you can suggest new ways to bring value to our clients.
- Are excellent at time-management and prioritization, handling multiple priorities under short deadlines.
Bonus points if you also:
- Have experience with agency life
- Are marketing-savvy
- Have experience with paid social ads
- Have experience with Google Analytics (or other analytics platforms)
- Your favorite color is purple (just kidding… unless it is)
- Are a creative marketing agency founded 12 years ago.
- Are conveniently located in the Coral Springs Professional Campus, University & Westview Dr.
- Service clients throughout the US & Canada.
- Are proud that when clients sign up with us, they’re with us for the long run.
- Would like you to help us keep it that way.
- 10 paid vacation days (accrued) + 5 paid holidays.
- 3 paid sick days that magically turn into vacation days if you don’t use them before December.
- the opportunity to work with a fun, creative, supportive, and ambitious team with tremendous growth opportunities.
Apply for the content editor role:
Send your resume, cover letter, and work samples/portfolio (all REQUIRED) to careers@BrightPinkAgency.com