We are seeking a motivated and creative Marketing Intern to join our team. As a Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for supporting our team in various marketing projects, including project coordination, task setting, and working with writers, editors, graphic designers, and web developers. You will have the opportunity to learn and assist with tasks such as content planning, calendar planning, email marketing, website updates, search engine optimization, and more.
In-office (Coral Springs, FL)
- Are passionate about marketing and driven to learn
- Have a positive, collaborative attitude, and a heart for service
- Are detail-oriented, organized, and results-driven
- Are comfortable with technology
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, being involved in multiple projects in various stages
- Are a problem-solver and a quick learner
- Assist our project and account managers with coordinating tasks within the marketing team
- Assist in planning, creating, and scheduling social media content
- Collaborate with writers, editors, graphic designers, and web developers to ensure the timely completion of tasks
- Research and analyze industry trends and competitors
- Assist in developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Help with calendar planning and content planning
- Assist with search engine optimization and other digital marketing tasks
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Marketing or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent listening skills
- Good understanding of social media, content marketing, email marketing, digital marketing, and website support
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and other digital marketing tactics is a plus
- Knowledge of the franchise business model is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity for a student or recent graduate to gain hands-on experience in the marketing industry. As an intern at Bright Pink Agency, you will have the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals and contribute to real projects that have a significant impact on our clients’ businesses.
If you are a creative, motivated, and organized individual who is passionate about marketing, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Who we are:
Bright Pink Agency is a full-service marketing agency founded in 2008. Our main office is conveniently located in Coral Springs, FL – in the Coral Springs Innovation Park, at University & NW 28th Street – but our clients are based throughout the US & Canada. Most of our clients are in the franchise space, and several are nonprofits. When they sign up with us, they’re with us for the long run. We’d like you to help us keep it that way.
Send your resume or LinkedIn profile to Careers@BrightPinkAgency.com.