Immediate. Full-time work-from-home.
Commensurate with experience
- Are awesome at writing JS, HTML and CSS
- Are fluent in English
- Have a strong desire to learn new things
- Have some experience working with Photoshop – we love developers with a keen eye for design!
Bonus points if you also:
- Have experience working with PHP, MySQL, and relational databases
- Have worked with social media platforms APIs (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Have some experience working with payments APIs ( think Authorize.NET, Stripe, PayPal )
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and improving our existing applications
- Implementing new applications using React
- Sharing your knowledge and efforts across projects to build strong and consistent apps
- Being a decent human being (that comes first, actually)
- 10 paid vacation days (accrued) + 5 paid holidays
- 3 paid sick days that can be used as vacation days if you don’t use them before December
- the opportunity to work with a creative, supportive, ambitious team with tremendous growth opportunities
Who we are:
Bright Pink Agency is a full-service marketing agency founded in 2008. Our main office is located in Coral Springs, Florida, US; our creative team is in Iasi, Romania; our clients are based throughout the US & Canada. When clients sign up with us, they’re with us for the long run. We’d like you to help us keep it that way.
Send your resume/CV, cover letter and recommendations/referrals to careers@BrightPinkAgency.com
See more careers at Bright Pink Agency