Bright Pink Agency, a dynamic boutique marketing firm in Coral Springs, FL, is seeking an in-house Junior Copywriter that can produce well-researched content for publication online and in print. You will need to communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager and editors. You will develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, press releases, and blogs.
Full-time, in-office (Coral Springs, FL)
- Blog posts and case studies for our clients
- Long-form writing (typically whitepapers)
- Write press releases
- Compose email newsletters for our agency and our clients
- SEO-optimize website text by improving readability and keyword density
- Be teachable
- Excellent written communication
- A good grasp of narrative
- Awareness of audiences
- Able to effectively research material you are writing about
- Strong attention to detail
- Use SEO strategies in writing
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
Bonus points if you also:
- Have experience with agency life
- Are marketing-savvy
- Your favorite color is purple (just kidding… unless it is)
Must love dogs!
- Are a creative marketing agency founded in 2008
- Are conveniently located in the Coral Springs Professional Campus, University & Westview Dr.
- Service clients throughout the US & Canada
- Are proud that when clients sign up with us, they’re with us for the long run
- Would like you to help us keep it that way
- Paid time off and sick days
- 401k plan and health insurance
- The opportunity to work with our fun, creative, supportive, and ambitious team with tremendous growth opportunities.
Apply for the Junior Copywriter Job:
Send your resume, cover letter, and work samples/portfolio (all REQUIRED) to careers@BrightPinkAgency.com